The Bike Shop
What is it?
The Bike Shop seeks to provide students with a centre for bike safety, security and maintenance to promote carbon-free alternative transport and healthy lifestyles. By providing students with an outlet that actively encourages community support and enthusiasm for active, pollution-free transportation, the Bike Shop provides:
- a space to teach and transfer knowledge regarding bike maintenance skills.
- a centre for monitoring local bike theft
- the promotion of social, environmental and economic sustainability through its internal operations and community outreach programming.
What can the Bike Shop do for you?
The BikeShop can provide a variety of biking services including:
- bike repairs
- bike workshops so you can fix your own bikes
- educational workshops where you can learn to fix bikes
- maps of popular cycle routes
- opportunities to connect with other cyclers
- knowledgeable staff to answer all of your questions
- much much more!
Hours of Operation
Unfortunately, the Bike Shop is closed until further notice so that we can prepare for the summer months! Thanks for your understanding.
Email us any time at email@example.com
Where is it?
The Bike Shop is located in MacGillivray-Brown Hall at Earl St and Barrie St.